• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Draco

Yota

Newly Enlightened
FOR SALE: Complete Draco

Up for sale is a used (carried) chrome Draco. I carried this light on my keys for a few months but took it off for fear of losing it. The light did mot see much run time. The battery has only been charged a handful of times. Now the light sit's on my night stand not being used. Modamag did a great job when he put this one together.

Complete Draco
Nano AAA Charger
10280->AAA spacer
(1) 10280 Li-Ion battery
Tritium (green) in the tail

It can be yours for $155

First I'll take it gets priority. Cash preferred, but CC OK. Payment must be made within 24hrs of receiving my Pay Pal address. Add 3% for PP charges. Price includes shipping with delivery confirmation to US addresses only. Once the light is in the hands of the USPS, I am not responsible for the light; buyer assumes all risk at that point. Insurance is available for an additional cost to the buyer if it is wanted.

Yota

Newly Enlightened
Perfect conditon!

I really need to get some pics up to show that the light looks like it was never Really carried.

ntalbot

Enlightened
Actually your PM mailbox is completely full, so I could not PM you. Please let me know what your email address is.
Could I see a few pictures? What would the total be with insurance (assuming a non credit card paypal transaction)?

I was just about to order a new one when I saw your post, so this timing is very lucky for me!

Cheers,
Neil