• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD -- 3 custom mini-mags (2 are 1499)

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
The silver Mini-Mag is a custom body by cmmacel. It comes with ceramic slug and either a 1499 bulb or TL-3 bulb. Comes with two spare 1499 bulbs and 1 spare TL-3 bulb and one extra custom aluminum bezel and two AW 14500 Li-ion cells. VERY bright hotwire. $75

The blub Mini-Mag also has a ceramic slub and either a 1499 bulb or a TL-3 bulb. Comes with two spare 1499 bulbs and one spare TL-3 bulb and one extra custom aluminum bezel. Very bright hotwire. $65

The third is a HA gray body by FiveMega. The end cap has some missing HA (but not chipped), which is how I bought it. $35

All three for $150, if still available.

First "I'll take it" without conditions and with prompt paypal gets it. Pm me for my paypal address. Price includes paypal fees and priority mail shipping in US with confirmation. Foreign sales OK, but postage is higher. I only send with confirmation, and postage can be high.

DSC00957.jpg

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: 3 custom mini-mags (2 are 1499)

I'll take:

"The third is a HA gray body by FiveMega. The end cap has some missing HA (but not chipped), which is how I bought it. $35"

Please PM me PP info.

Thanks

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 3 custom mini-mags (2 are 1499)

Thanks, Darkzero

I'll get it out to you in tomorrow's mail and pm you with the postal confirmation number.

Josey

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 3 custom mini-mags (2 are 1499) Reduced

Thanks, Mr Squatch:

PM sent.

I'll get it in the mail tomorrow if I get your PP in time. I'll PM you the postal confirmation number.

Josey

Price is $59. My edit to show the lights sold eliminated my price reduction edit, but of course that reduced price still holds.

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
All lights are on their way by Priority Mail. Confimation numbers have been sent by PM to all buyers.

Thanks.

Josey