HELP - Fenix Flashlights in Shanghai

PG5768

Newly Enlightened
One of my co-workers is on assignment in Shanghai until August. Does anyone know where he could find Fenix flashlights in an actual store?

Last edited:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I don't know.

If you want it now, you can buy from a US store.

Maybe you can contact Fenix themselves? Someone here might know the answer.

:welcome:

nanotech17

Flashlight Enthusiast
my friend was there last year for invitation from Juniper Router.
I ask him to look for Fenix flashlights and get the price as he already have the P2D at that time,and to my surprise the price of Fenix in Shanghai is expensive than that in online store,i'm not sure by how much but it was expensive.

PG5768

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info, all. He's looked at a few shops and they all pretty much say that they are too expensive to carry in inventory. Maybe he should just e-mail Fenix and find out from them if they sell in stores or are only available online.

PG5768

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Rizky_P. My friend has found that they are too expensive for the average Chinese citizen.

tkew

Newly Enlightened
One of my co-workers is on assignment in Shanghai until August. Does anyone know where he could find Fenix flashlights in an actual store?

Hi,

Actually the factory is in ShenZhen and I have tried the same route, i.e. getting my colleague in ShenZhen to contact them directly. Their response is that they do not have a shop front, i.e. they do not do retail business.

The shops in China (mostly online) do carry Fenix, but the price is no better Fenix-store.com.

So ultimately I went with Fenix-store.com with the free shipping anyhow.

There are a few online stores on ebay/yahoo (mostly stores in Hong Kong) which do sell it slightly cheaper than Fenix-store.com, i.e. with the cr123 thrown in, etc. But I rather go with a more established online store.

Have fun getting your Fenix, you will enjoy it.