• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Battery for the torch

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Looking for some extra batteries for my torch (Elite 14.4v 1500mah battery pack ) open to other option if there anything out there.

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
You might look into the 15.6V pack for that light. It a very impressive difference from the 14.4V pack. You'd have to remove the spring and anodizing from the inside of the tail cap to make it fit. It's one cell longer...a 13 battery pack instead of 12.

Lux Luthor also makes those. Just follow the link that BSBG posted.

GLOCK18

Enlightened
I don't think that would work my torch has the 10amp switch in the tail cap, It would be nice to run 15.6 volt. Unless I am missing something

You might look into the 15.6V pack for that light. It a very impressive difference from the 14.4V pack. You'd have to remove the spring and anodizing from the inside of the tail cap to make it fit. It's one cell longer...a 13 battery pack instead of 12.

Lux Luthor also makes those. Just follow the link that BSBG posted.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I don't think that would work my torch has the 10amp switch in the tail cap, It would be nice to run 15.6 volt. Unless I am missing something

No, you're not missing anything at all. I forgot about the rear switch. I'm sure Lux Luthor has got you all set up with a sweet pack.

:)

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

It'll work fine. MANY have done it. I've thought about converting my polaris to 15.6v also.

Shane

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Hallis is correct that the 15.6V will work with the 64623 bulb....but the problem is using this specific pack which has the 13th cell using the spaceof the tailcap. I have a picture of it in my battery pack sales thread, showing its own built in spring that makes contact against the inside surface of a tailcap (which is why you have to remove the annodize/paint coating of inside center tailcap), and then must also have a standard mag side switch. So technically it would not work in a Mac 2D 14.4V 10A tailcap switch setup.

BSBG

Enlightened
I am bumping an old thread instead of starting a new one with the same question.

LuxLuthor is retired from pack building, any other suggestions?

CBP can do the pack with no end caps, I suppose I could make that work if need be.