Where's my Jet 1 MK IBS!!??

erik2929

Newly Enlightened
Anyone get there's from BOG yet? Their website said it would be released Mar 31st and here it is Apr 5th and it still says my order is "on hold". WTF???

Centropolis

Enlightened
Anyone get there's from BOG yet? Their website said it would be released Mar 31st and here it is Apr 5th and it still says my order is "on hold". WTF???

I don't know. I think yesterday it stills saids "Pre-Order" but today it's not "Pre-Order" anymore.

I am waiting for a few members receiving theirs first and write a few reviews of it regarding the runtime in Med and Low modes first before purchasing this one.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
The MK1-I.B.S. are in transit from JETBeam and we should see them sometime this week. The March 31st date was the release date from JETBeam. They still have to fly half way around the world to get here! With that said, it shouldn't be long now...

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let us know what you think! Hoping Jetbeam got all the kinks worked out of them.:)

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've also gotten my email about it shipping today. Now the second wait begins... and this one is usually worse than the first.
The question in my mind being: "can the postal service actually do it?" :shakehead They're not doing so well for me this year. Maybe I'll get lucky on this item.