• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn. Thanks for looking. Thanks for the friendly comments and bumps.

This is a FiveMega HAIII gray 3D host bored to take 12 GP2000 cells in a FM low-resistance battery holder. It has a built in charging cap. Boro lens. Small-hole metal reflector from Sandwiche Shoppe.

The cells come in three 4-cell sticks. The cells in each stick are professionally tack welded for extra low resistance.

This light will set paper on fire.

This light puts out 3,000 to 4,000 bulb lumens. The 623 bulb is a massive flood light, which is awesome for an outside impact light because you see everything all at once. No tunnel of light. I'm selling this with a FiveMega HAIII in matching gun metal gray 2.5-inch Throwmaster smooth deep reflector. This reflector adds a hot spot to the beam and a lot of throw. The reflector can fit with a Mag c or D. It has a removeable cam.

The body is in very good condition. There are a couple very small dings that you have to search for to find. The deep reflector seems to have a small smudge near the edge. The reflector came this way and is not removeable. FM's original price on the reflector was $105.

Price: $400. [NOW $350]

Price includes 3 spare 66623 bulbs, smart charger and Priority Mail shipping with confirmation in US. Insurance is extra. Foreign postage is extra. First "I'll take it" without condition and with prompt paypal gets is. No extra charge for paypal fees.

In the photos below, the tailcap and bored tube are actually photos of a matching Mag85, but they look the same as on this light.

DSC01021.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

mag85005.jpg

mag85003.jpg

Last edited:

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mag623 in FiveMega HAIII + 2.5 FM Throwmaster deep reflector

You're selling a lot of nice lights Josey. :eek:oo:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mag623 in FiveMega HAIII + 2.5 FM Throwmaster deep reflector

Thanks, Stereo, except they aren't actually selling. I'm being stubborn on the price because it would cost more to build them from parts and these are premium, hard to find or impossible to find parts. This is a really nice impact light. I'm not sure what the runtime is. It puts out three or four times the light of a Mag85 with a third more cells, as a guess, maybe 10 to 15 minutes.

I'll sell just the 2.5-inch Throwmaster for $90. I'm going to withdraw the light.

Thanks for the friendly bumps, Donn and Stereo.

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2.5 FM Throwmaster deep reflector

Runtime would be at most 15 minutes or so in a straight continuous run. Maybe as much as 25 total if you're just using it in squirts. I love both of my lights that run the 623.

Shane