MY ARC AAA AND MY CAMELBAK HAVE BONDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

lboone

Newly Enlightened
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO OWN CAMELBAK HYDRATION SYSTEM PACKS MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT. THE ARC AAA FITS VERY SNUG IN THE INCLUDED SHOULDER STRAP CLIP THAT HOLDS THE WATER HOSE IN PLACE. THE CLIP WITH THE ARC AAA CAN BE SLID UP ON YOUR SHOULDER, SO YOU CAN HAVE A HANDS FREE BEAM TO LIGHT THE TRAIL. ITS HELD SNUG ENOUGH TO TWIST THE HEAD ON/OFF W/OUT TURNING THE BODY. I PUT A SAFETY STRAP ON THE RING, JUST IN CASE I KNOCK IT OUT OF THE CLIP. EXTRA CLIPS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM CAMELBAK SUPPLIERS FOR AROUND $2.00. HAPPY NIGHT HIKING!

L.B. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Ouch, my ears... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I agree, it does make for a good holder. It's just sometimes hard to find a 3/4" strap that accomodates the tube holder base (unless of course you exclusively use CamelBaks). Most of my packs/rucksacks use a 1" strap on the harnesses.

I make my own velcro straps for the tube holder and for my flashlights, with a shock cord at the end for pull-out versatility. Hmmmmmm... I should post some of that gear up for sale on the B/S/T forum... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.