Classic for a Host

Bogie

Enlightened
I was given this light the other day, it's made by Justrite which not only is still in business with 100 years but they still produce this light. While I have no idea of the date mine was made it's defiantly not new. Now for my question I don't know what to do to it first thought as it is a 4D cell light was a ROP mod. But i think it would be better as a long life LED flood to use as a work light. What do you guys think ?

Specs All metal constriction 2.5" head on swivel metal reflector but has a plastic window.

IMG_5427.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

Bogie

Enlightened
Interesting show and it is the same light. And if you want one there about $40 from a few suppliers

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light.
I don't know much about incans, I'm more of an LED type modder.

So from DX here's a ready made drop in made for an ultrafire WF500.
Dia is 53mm, depth (front to back with spring removed) 35mm.

Easy mod, not super bright, but it would made a usful light with a good run time.

Vinniec5

Enlightened
Essexman, if you want a simple and easy mod for this light put a TERRALUX MINISTAR 1 (TLE-1S) the (S) is important it's the screw base model that fits that light. I put one in mine and I'm happy with it it's bright and batteries last forever.

My Justrite is my most special light for many reasons but most of all it reminds me of my Uncle who gave me my first one when I was little. He owned a Bell-Telephone repair center and my father & I would go help him on weekends repair the trucks. I was paid in all the coffee -soda and food I could eat but the best was anything I found in the trucks was fair game. That's where I started my flashlight hobby, the phone company always had the best equipment especially Flashlight and lanterns, but now I look back and the pay was nothing compared to the memories