• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: McGizmo's for Sale! SOLD!

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of terms.

Shipping:
Free in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $5.00 for all items over $300. Overseas figure about $25.00 – Insurance extra if applicable.

SOLD: #1 - McGizmo Ti S27-C (far right in photo)

McGizmo Ti S27-C. Mint condition (usual factory tool marks - minimal), bright white long-throwing beam, McClickie tailswitch, No Clip. Sorry, no beam shots, but you know how great Gizmo's are already! Perfect condition - merely taking up space in the safe. Asking $745

SOLD: #2 - Aleph McClickie-Mule (Middle)

McGizmo Aleph McClickie Mule, EN Nickel plating, Mineral Glass window and clip is 6-4 Ti. The body and head are 6061T6 aluminum. Battery size: Single CR123 or equivalent. Light Engine is Don's selected NexGen 400. Nice and bright with a wide flooding wall of light. Asking $165.00

SOLD: #3 - McGizmo Ti S27-PD (far left in photo)

McGizmo Ti S27-PD. Mint condition (usual factory tool marks - minimal), bright white long-throwing beam, McClickie tailswitch, Red Tritium in Tail. Sorry, no beam shots, but you know how great Gizmo's are already! Perfect condition - merely taking up space in the safe. Asking $535.00

Gizmo3A.jpg

Gizmo3B.jpg

Gizmo3C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Re: Good Gawd McGizmo's for Sale!

Fuhgetaboudit,

You will be rewarded in Heaven for your generosity on this board. I can't believe the price for #2, less than I just paid for a TiMcPak ...

Also, griff, please change your avatar:D

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened

Please disregard the PM:oops:

bf1

Enlightened

I,ll take 1 & 3

Regards bf1

StrayLight

Enlightened

Great prices. I call backup on #3.

Apparently I wasn't paying attention... what was the problem with the thread title?

DM51

Flashaholic
I have edited your thread title. You received a post above from a member who quite understandably and rightly objected to it and asked you to change it. You did so only in a half-hearted way, leaving a watered-down but still tacky and objectionable version of the original.

I seem to recall you mentioning somewhere that by profession you are a lawyer. One would have thought that a lawyer's command of language ought to be up to the task of constructing a title for a sales thread without having to stoop to employing offensive and tasteless expressions in order to attract the attention of buyers.

Please do not do anything like this again.