• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Ti TB Liquidation Sale

All three lights have been sold to bf1. Congrats Barry!

I am liquidating all of my TranquillityBase Ti custom lights. These are my last three. All are mint. Prices include CONUS priority shipping and all PayPal fees (cash or CC). Postal insurance optional - additional fees will apply. International shipping available at cost. PM for quote. PayPal only. First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread, followed by immediate PayPal payment, has priority. Also listed on FF. Timestamps prevail. PayPal addy same as the e-mail addy in my profile.

(left to right)

1. All Ti Custom 1xAA, 3 level, driver from RV7, Seoul USVOH emitter from Photonfanatic, LE built by TB, 27mm head, twisty/clicky tail with three unfilld trit grooves. Formerly owned by griff, $900, SOLD.

2. All Ti Custom RCR123 "The Striper." One piece 1x123 body and Kroll tailswitch with matching head by TranquillityBase. McGizmo Ti bezel, matching Ti head also by TB. The guts of the light were built by Milkyspit. The specs are: SSCP4 USWOH, McR20 Sten Light Reflector, AcornDX867 (v7.11.30.01) driver board, 4 Levels of output/two modes, powered by 1xR123. Formerly owned by MSaxatilus, then Fuhgeddaboudit, $925, SOLD.

3. All Ti Custom 1xCR123/RCR123 Aleph. TB Ti housing parts + Milky build: SSCP4 USWOH MM+, 4V Max. McE2S Clone dual-stage tailcap with no lanyard drill holes in the sidewall is the best part of this light, IMHO, $1050, SOLD.

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Last edited:

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti TB Liquidation Sale

I had the chance to handle these torches on Friday. I can vouch for their mint condition. They look like they have never been touch by mortal hands. ;)

bf1

Enlightened

I will take them all....:)

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats Barry!
I hate to give up my baby....but
you can't break up a family.
Enjoy the AA three speed:mecry:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

:poke:Tim don't feed the animals:devil:

cy

Flashaholic
congrats!!!

do we have a single largest transaction record for CPF?

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sweet!

bf1, if you would like trits installed in the 1AA light's tailcap, send me an email.

Last edited: