Surefire warantee?

AlphaTea

Enlightened
I just got a G2-BK, brand spankin' new still wrapped in the box. Opened the box, installed the batteries and turned it on. Ten seconds later the bulb blew! Is there any kind of warantee on these? Lucky for me I had a couple of spare P60's!
What are my options? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i had something similar happen to me when i got my first 6P...the P60 stopped working after a few minutes of use for some reason. just email surefire cs at [email protected] and they should send you a replacement free of charge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
or give them a call...they sent me a new P90, the other one had a sick yellowish banana shaped beam. I got the phone number off their website.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Yep, I'd recommend calling SureFire's 800 number instead of using the [email protected] email. Once you get a hold of tech service, just explain what happened and they'll give you an RA number to post on the mailing label. No further questions asked.

That pretty much happened to me one time, so I called, got the RA number, and mailed it via USPS with insurance. Cost a whole $3.85 - it'll likely be less if you're just returning the bulb (or they may want to inspect the whole unit just in case). Either way, I've always received about a 10 to 14 day turnaround time from SureFire's warranty process.

-Jim