Fenix E01 Color Photos Thread

CallMeDave

Newly Enlightened
Just received two beautiful gold lights. Stunning.

E01-1.jpg

E01-2.jpg

How do the other colors look?

MstrHnky

Enlightened
this is exactly what i was looking for! thanks for posting pics of the "orange" E01.

glad i canceled my order for two of them. i wanted ORANGE, not gold.

still might buy a different color though. :laughing:

gorn

Enlightened
I got my orange and blue today. The orange on mine is much darker than yours. The blue is so dark it look purple. Not real happy with that but I like the lights and can live with the colors.

warlord

Enlightened
The colors will all depend on the lighting.

I think this thread is a great idea. I'll post some pics of my blue one when it comes in.

e2x2e

Enlightened
Nice pictures(especially you, WadeF, thats stunnin'). I'm glad I got Olive, I'm not into colors too much, although I'm sure they're great for those of you who are!

Sharpy_swe

Enlightened
Received my E01 blue and orange today.

The blue is quite dark, and the head on the orange is more bronze (darker) than the rest. But I don't care. I like them anyway! :)

E01_blue_orange_lo.jpg

ENCJH13

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking of getting a gold and blue, and swapping the heads, so my wife and I could have gold & blue flashlights that are the colors of our alma mater, WVU.

Helmut.G

Enlightened
When I came home from school today, I had a small package waiting for me, it contained six cylindrical objects: :twothumbs

So I went outside and took some pics. Some of these are pretty close to what the color really looks.

This certainly is a very nice flashlight, both more useful and beautiful than what I expected.