• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD :McGIZMO 27 LT with MOFO Bezel Higher price soon. ACT FAST!!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold If you are reading this and are interested in the light PM me amybe we can make a deal.
Yaesumofo

:DHi guys I have a light I would like to sell.
One is a 27 LT. This is a LUX III Model nice and bright. TWO LEVEL FLASHLIGHT!!! It comes with a Beautiful Titanium MOFOBEZEL. If I can find the original retaining bezel I will include it. I would like $225.00 including delivery via first class mail.
The light is is excellent condition. it has seen light use and has a couple of small "brights" on the tail area where I put a metal loop through for a lanyard. The metal loop is gone but the little wear marks are still there.
These lights are EXTREEMELY HEAVY DUTY. it is the kind of light which belongs in a tool box.
Payment is via Paypal.
If you require insurance it is extra. I can't replace or be responsible for Postal losses.
The 27LT is a great starter light for the new flashlight user. This is a 2 cell light which is a McGizmo Classic. Like I said these are really strong lights You could pound nails with it if you needed to.
Don't forget this light includes a MOFOBEZEL. Arguably the beefiest bezel ever made for any light ever. It adds an amazing look to the 27 LT. BEEF!!
OK there you have it.
XR27-c27LTcrsm.jpg

It is the light on the right.
If you need more details PM me.
PM me for Paypal directions.
First to post "I will take it" get's it.
Paypal only (CASH) CREDIT please add paypal tax!!! 3.5%
Post here first "I will take it" and than PM me for Paypal information.
Thanks.
Yaesumofo

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS:McGIZMO 27 LT with MOFO Bezel NEW LOWER PRICE

Lowest price Ive seen for a 27LT, ever! Who ever buys this is getting a tough, tough light! Good luck with the sale, even though you dont need it. :)

Free :bumpit:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

One of my favorite lights! The 27mm reflector does a fantastic job of producing one of the best looking and most useful beams on the planet. These lights are built to last and I think they look great with the Mofo bezel.

mbely2

Enlightened

Bump for the great seller and a great light!
Yaesumofo is one of the best guys here to deal with.

Mark

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Timing is everything, or else I swear I would have grabbed this one. I kick myself for ever selling my 27LTs.

Bump for a great light from a great guy.

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: No longer fopr sale :McGIZMO 27 LT with MOFO Bezel Higher price soon. ACT FAST!!

The light's not for sale but PM you to make a possible deal? James, I have to assume you're just testing to see if the board mod is watching, because this totally violates B/S/T rules.