What are you getting your dad for father's day?

Ender17

Newly Enlightened
I thinking of getting my dad a Fenix L2D Q5. Anyone else getting their dad a flashlight?

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
My dad got his present early. A 35 watt Power on Board H.I.D. spotlight from the Sam's Club auction. I got one for myself and tested it at Whitney Portal before a hike. It was able to light up anything in the Portal area and most of the mountains around it. It lit up the foothills close to the elevation of Lone Pine. It wasn't able to light up the peak of Mt. Whitney, but it came close. It should be overkill for a work light for my dad. If you buy one of these and use it outside, be prepared to be attacked my millions of flying insects. These lights are bug magnets and will attract any flying bugs within 5 miles.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight H30. Probably going to be a combined Father's Day and birthday present since his birthday isn't long after Father's Day. :)

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe the question should be, "what (light) do YOU want to recieve on fathers day?" Hehehe.

chaoss

Enlightened
I recently picked up a bunch of old school Fenix L1P's and have been giving them out as gifts along with a 4-pack of AA lithiums.
The L1P will replace his current, very dim light.

Darkpower

Newly Enlightened
A Surefire C2 LED Centurion with a box of 12 CR123 batteries. Its sitting here next to me in the factory package and let me say its so tempting to open the packaging and play with it. :grin2:

ToeMoss

Newly Enlightened
I know it's my obsession and not his, but after watching him use a spotlight to do some wiring behind his TV set, I think he would appreciate a nice light.
He's getting a Fenix L2T V2.0 for fathers day, I think he'll like the two modes and he's always got AA batteries around to feed it.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just keep buying my Dad American made lights. His side of the family hail from the rust belt, and the least we can do is supporting American industry. It's my little way of saying someone still cares.

that reminds me, I need to tell him that the E1B and G2L I left there are for him.:eek:oo: