• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold : Jets 22 Arc Mod

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
Up for sell is one Arc first run mod done by Jets 22, it has a very early Vital Gear twisty that has been bored to accept a modified spring. The light generates a impressive amount of light and moderate heat from a unknown 3 watt Lux. 4-5 year old mod designed for 3v. Cr123 primary cell only. The VG body impressed me more coupled with a SF KL4 or KL1 and a RCR123 at 3.7v.Also , the VG body has a epoxied in tritium dot at the base, unfortunately it it well past it's half-life and somewhat dim. For sale for $43.00 includes shipping within the US only. First I'll take it. Please PM for PP info.

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: Jets 22 Arc Mod

Oh man, unbelieveable price. Not like I would have a chance but, back up please? :candle:

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
Re: Jets 22 Arc Mod

Darkzero, you have back-up. The light is yours, if defaulted. But, may I add, that your mods leave his work in the dirt from what I've seen. I sold the light for what I honestly feel it's worth. Jets left a lot of members in the lurch here from what I've read and researched. Just my .02.:sssh: :)