Ra Twisty Red Runtime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know or have a ballpark estimate on how long the Tr series Ra Twistys will run on red mode.

Thanks

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to say I'm a tad disappointed that the runtime on red isn't better. How are the runtimes on low set to white and what's the runtime on low on the Seoul based Ra.

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, tricker.

Yea, considering how long it will run on full power, I'm a bit surprised the red runtime is not longer.

Last edited:

Enzo Morocioli

Enlightened
I have to say I'm a tad disappointed that the runtime on red isn't better. How are the runtimes on low set to white and what's the runtime on low on the Seoul based Ra.

I'll run a test with the 85Tr on .08lm white tonight and attempt to report findings tomorrow (my guess is that .08 is more efficient than the Red). Look for the findings in the Ra Twisty Review thread.
I can't speak for the TW versions, so one of the owners should do a runtime to fill my gaps and post in the review thread.

Keep in mind that the red light is emitted by a diagnostic diode, not a deliberately made red LED. It is a little disappointing that it doesn't run longer, but really the fact that the Twisty has the ability to shine red or white light is a great feat! Let us not take it for granted.

EDIT: Upon extrapolating runtime figures, I've been provided an estimated 100+ days at .08lm... Therefore my runtime test will be done similarly to the Red runtime, where I will swap out the battery if I need to use the light, but attempt to let the battery rest no longer than 12 hours at a time.

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Enzo Morocioli has said he will post the information in his thread, so I think we can close this one and continue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.