• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: My rare Aleph 3 HA-NAT head for your Barbolight U-04 + $ your way

JanCPF

Enlightened
I'm looking for a Barbolight U-04 with KLC8 LED in good condition. I would try to get this by parting with my very rare complete Aleph 3 head in HA-nat with a Lux III TWOH Wiz2 light engine running at 1 amp (perfect for 1 Li-Ion, awesome throw). Head is assembled by former expert modder Chop and is in excelent to mint condition. It does have a 1 mm. perfectly round cavity about 2/10 mm. deep, but I think all these early Aleph 3 HA-nat heads has it due to the production method at the time (correct me if I'm wrong). If there is any interest I can post or send a picture.

If you have a Barbolight U-04 with the latest KLC8 LED that you want to trade plus some money your way, please let me know or make me an offer. I could include an L4 body (wide enough for 17670 Li-Ion) and a tailcap, if a complete light is what you want.

Thanks
Jan

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can't find what you are looking for, please let me know if you want to sell it....