Surefire Advertising Video

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
Re: YouTube And Other Interesting Video Finds

climberkid - Didn't you say you wanted help with SureFire's advertising and you were doing a report on it? If you did and that is the result, I'd give you an A++. That was an excellent video and felt absolutely professional. The only thing that clued me in that it was a report was because it wasn't trying to sell me anything.
36_1_55.gif

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast

thank you, im glad everyone is enjoying it.:twothumbs

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic

You did that video, climberkid? All of it, yourself? I'm just knocked out by that. It is an exceptionally professional and intelligently put together piece of work. Brilliant! SF should hire you straight away to do their PR/marketing.

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened

climberkid - I hope you don't mind, but I downloaded it to my SureFire file.

At least he didn't grade on a curve or the rest of the class would have failed. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic

I've moved this from the Youtube sticky thread, since it deserves, and will likely receive more follow up replies than others in the sticky.

Climberkid, feel free to rename the thread to your liking.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you very much empath. i seriously appreciate all that you take care of here on CPF. You need more appreciation. :twothumbs

Back on topic, it was not just me that did the project but i did come up with the idea to use SureFire and started the post on here and collected some of the photos and such.

Last edited:

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll echo what I posted on YouTube - it was a very professional, slick presentation :thumbsup: Nicely put together.

Regards,
Tempest

Burgess

Flashaholic
Very Well Done ! ! !

:thumbsup:

And, and excellent job of Narration, also !

:thumbsup:

This video, and those who created it, deserve an " AttaBoy " !

:twothumbs

:goodjob:
_

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Climberkid,

I still remember not too long ago you asked for information regarding to surefire. I'm glad CPF took part in it. Congrats ... it's one of the most professionally done video I've seen.

I'm still waiting for your report :whistle:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks. i have to get in touch with the rest of the group to see who ended up with the report (if there is one) im not sure if they wrote a report or wrote the script. i didnt have a hand in that particular portion.

Edit: indeed, the only thing that ended up being written was the script. i thought there was some written stuff we created too but i guess not.

Last edited:

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
very nice!!! Is that your voice, or did you use a "voice guy"?

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is actually one of my group members' dad. I was amazed at how great quality his voice was.

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
It appears that i wasnt very clear about who worked on our project to you all. The video work was done by my friends and groupmates Rob and Ryan. I did not mean to take their credit for the video portion its self. The only reason i did not credit them by name is because they are not members of this forum.

Last edited: