• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! 3D Maglite with SSC P7. Choose your own driver! SOLD!

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
One silver 3D Maglite with SSC P7 CSXOI emitter. Vf 3.25-3.5V, neutral/cool white. Standard smooth reflektor.

You get to choose your driver setup: 1, 2, 5 or 16 level AMC7135 based drivers are available.

One level is 2A, 2.4A or 2.8A depending on choice.

Two level is low-high, high is 2.4A or 3A depending on choice.

Five level low-medium-high-strobe-sos, high 2.4A or 3A depending on choice.
16 level have three groups:
1: low-medium-high-strobe-sos
2. low-medium-high
3: low-medium-high-strobe-quick strobe-different beacons
High is 2.4A or 3A depending on choice.

There's a memory mode after 2 seconds on the multimode choices.

3A drive level has the highest output but lower runtime. 2.4A is a good compromise between output and runtime.

Output is minimum 600 (2.4A) to slightly over 700 lumen (3A) out the window, medium is about 200 lumen and low is about 80 lumen. Numbers are dependent on cell type and cell capacity/quality. Runtimes are also dependent on the cells, expect at least 3 hours on high with good quality D-size NiMH.

Recomended cells: 3 x D-size NiMH of about 9-10 000 mAh. Works on 3 x D-size Alkaline with reduced effect, about 2.1A.

Three AA to D size adapters are included for emergency use on AA. Reduces runtime but are practical. A coin or washer is needed between the spring and adapters.

The light has an UCL lens with multilayer antireflex coating. It also has a short gold plated battery spring for better contact.

MagS6.jpg

MagS8.jpg

MagS7.jpg

MagS9.jpg

It will perform like this:

95 meters
080524_4.jpg

250 meters
080524_10.jpg

More beamshots:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/198549

How I built it:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/195358

Price: $125 or €75 + actual shipping, which is $25 for world and $10 for insurance. Shipping for Europe is €13 and €6.5 for insurance.

I only accept cash PayPal (an issue with my bank not trusting PayPal to be serious, I can't do anything about this).

I prefer to sell it inside Europe for lower shipping and less transport risk.

The light and components are new, but it's a modified light. So, it's sold in the condition it is in (which is very good). All transport risk is on the buyer after the moment of purchase. Unless insured, in which case it's a case of claiming a loss with my Postal service. Since it's a custom order it will take a few days extra to assemble and solder the parts. I will only sell to established members with a good standing and history on CPF/CPF MP.

Stefan

Last edited:

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Re: 3D Maglite with SSC P7. Choose your own driver!

WOW StefanFS,

If I hadn't just purchased a RA Twisty yesterday, I would be all over this. Is this just a 1 time sale or are you going to be making more?

Thanks

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 3D Maglite with SSC P7. Choose your own driver!

WOW StefanFS,

If I hadn't just purchased a RA Twisty yesterday, I would be all over this. Is this just a 1 time sale or are you going to be making more?

Thanks

I have made and sold a number of these. I just haven't been selling them on CPF due to high international postage costs and transport risk. There might be a few more coming.

This one is SOLD.

Stefan

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Stefan,

Please let me know when you may have another one of these for sale. I am very interested in one.

Thanks.