Help with Programming a LF2X

Centropolis

Enlightened
I just received the LF2X tonight and have read the manual 5 times and still do not understand the instructions on how to program this thing. Is there any info on this site that has programming instructions that are easier to understand?

Or can someone briefly tell me atleast how to get into the the user programmable mode and how to program the output of the two modes P1 and P2? I don't really think I will use this light for strobe so we can skip that part of the instruction.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to take the time to help. I've gone through the sells thread and didn't find anything.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought you could program P1 and P2, as well as another user mode, but I would have to read through the instructions again. :)

Centropolis

Enlightened
I thought you could program P1 and P2, as well as another user mode, but I would have to read through the instructions again. :)

No you're right. You can program the standard P1 and P2 modes. I am reading the manual as we type. My hands get tired quickly doing all the twists in order to program this thing.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
to program the P1 and P2, you have to SW x 6 which enters programming mode.

follow the order in the manual, and sw x 3 to move to the next mode
:D

once youve set everything exactly how you want, you practically never need to set anything again.

Crenshaw

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I have not changed one of the levels for some time and I am not sure I remember how to do it I always go back to this old post by LEDCool which I find very useful. :)