Beamshots of EX10,D10,Extreme,120P and E2DL

digitaleos

Enlightened
Here is a few quick shots I just took. The settings on the camera were F3.2 with 1 second exposure set to AWB, ISO was set to 200. The target is my daughters old play car approximately 100-115 feet away. This is not scientific so please don't tell me the beams were 1.2mm's off from one or the other :nana:. This is just to give you a general idea. I did process these in Photoshop, so they may seem a little brighter on monitor than what they actually did in person (not much though). All lights had freshly charged AW lithium ions in them except for the E2DL which had two fresh CR123's.

EX10
EX10AB.jpg

D10
D10AB.jpg

Extreme
ExtremeA.jpg

120P
120PA.jpg

E2DL
E2DLA.jpg

liquidsix

Enlightened
Wow, great shots. I finally understand what everybody says when they say the 120P has a nice transition from spot to flood.

BlueBirdTS

Newly Enlightened
Nice shots! The D10 seems to have more throw than the EX10, can you confirm this? Also, I really like the Extreme's throw, looks like it could come in handy. The Novatac appears to be the most floody of the lights.

digitaleos

Enlightened
Nice shots! The D10 seems to have more throw than the EX10, can you confirm this? Also, I really like the Extreme's throw, looks like it could come in handy. The Novatac appears to be the most floody of the lights.

Just guessing but the D10 may have been aimed a little higher than the EX10. In person they appear almost identical.

BlueBirdTS

Newly Enlightened
Just guessing but the D10 may have been aimed a little higher than the EX10. In person they appear almost identical.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. Not that it really matters, in real world usage I doubt the difference is even noticeable.

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps not, look at the spill on the patio(?) in front of the lawn. The beams seem to have a slightly different shape according to my eyes. Not that it matters.

Thanks for beamshots!