~**The NiteCore Extreme Picture Thread**~

streetmaster

Enlightened
The beam is very nice with smooth transition from spot to spill. The spill is good and bright.

Machining is very good, as well as anodizing. Feels heavy duty, solid.

The only thing I don't like at this point is how hard it is to turn the head to change modes/brightness. Definitely not a one handed action.

I recommend it to anyone who can afford it. :thumbsup:

Here's a few pictures... to start things off.

Please post your :kewlpics: of your Extreme (any variety).

NiteCoreExtreme2014m.jpg

NiteCoreExtreme2018m.jpg

NiteCoreExtreme2021m.jpg

NiteCoreExtreme013m.jpg

NiteCoreExtreme019m.jpg

NiteCoreExtreme028m.jpg

NiteCoreExtreme033m.jpg

Last edited:

streetmaster

Enlightened
Re: **Unofficial NiteCore Extreme Picture Thread**

:bumpit:

Ok, I'm having a hard time believing there's nobody out there that has bought this flashlight. :thinking:

Over 100 views of this thread and not one picture?? :twak:

Come on flashaholics, show me your Extremes. Doesn't have to be stainless.

NiteCoreExtreme003m.jpg

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The problem Streetmaster is that your pictures are so good that nobody dares to compete.... :devil:

cimg1104vt4.jpg

I know, I know, you pics are better than mine....:p

streetmaster

Enlightened
The problem Streetmaster is that your pictures are so good that nobody dares to compete.... :devil:

cimg1104vt4.jpg

I know, I know, you pics are better than mine....:p
No, no, no. It's not a competition. I just want to see lots of pics of the Extreme. I really like my Extreme, and I want to see if everyone else like theirs as much. Thanks for the picture!

Last edited:

Kato

Enlightened
I'll play.

First is my NiteCore Extreme alongside my Surefire E2DL single-stage head on an E1e-BK body.

SFE1Variantscopy.jpg

The second shot is of the NiteCore Extreme head on an E2e-BK body (17670 capable), alongside my single-stage E2DL (with Z61 tailcap), and a crenellated Milkyspit modified KL4 Boxter on an E2DL body and a Z61 tailcap.

SFE2Variantscopy.jpg

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, no, no. It's not a competition. I just want to see lots of pics of the Extreme. I really like my Extreme, and I want to see if everyone else like theirs as much. Thanks for the picture!

I'm rather a fan of Nitecore and while D10 is still in transit here's a picture of the other three waiting for it:

cimg1263acf6.jpg

:cool:

shadowbuds

Newly Enlightened
When I first received this light I loved everything about it except for the horrible "clip" design, rather, the body design. If you use your clip then there's a 99.99% chance your clip will get "stuck" in your pants. I made a fix and am happy to share it with everyone.

1) Remove clip

2) I call it "the epoxy ramp". It's simple and easy, grab some 2 Hour 2 ton clear epoxy, mix it and wait until THE EPOXY IS THE CORRECT CONSISTANCY, think about cold honey. Spread it on with what ever you can scrounge up, I used toothpicks to spread a small amount on the base. Note: Do not use epoxy under 2 hours... trust me..

This allows the light to slide out of your pocket w/o any BS. This may be confusing to people w/o this light but if you have it... you'll understand this is amazing.

Anyways, thread w/o pics = ... you know...

39793360uc1.jpg

63461890io4.jpg

21034425gn5.jpg

74662411dh7.jpg

28361881sb2.jpg

Then there is always tritium.

59930284ef7.jpg

23493649fx3.jpg

Last edited:

shadowbuds

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to add that Epoxy is really sticky, again think of honey. The more you "touch" anything the more spots you're going to have to clean, and that is no fun.

Enjoy.

:candle:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **Unofficial NiteCore Extreme Picture Thread**

:bumpit:

Ok, I'm having a hard time believing there's nobody out there that has bought this flashlight. :thinking:

Over 100 views of this thread and not one picture?? :twak:

Come on flashaholics, show me your Extremes. Doesn't have to be stainless.

I ordered mine on Friday. I think it's a beautifully constructed light. Those infinite settings will be much appreciated! What a work of art!!!

NiteCoreExtreme003m.jpg

I think this light is a sight to admire, and it works from what I've read!

pda4live

Newly Enlightened
Here you go!

So beside the NE itself, I would post it with Kydex holster.

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

When it is on my belt.

IMG_0039.jpg

I had it made in a horizontal for conceal carry (I normaly leave my shirt out rather than tuck it in, the above pic just to simulate the kydex in action)

Cheers,