• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Machined D M@G Head (SOLD)

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

This is an older style D M@G head that I custom machined.

Please read and understand the following carefully:

This head is an older style head. It is the type that does not have threads going all the way through the head and there is a lip to stop the body from going all the way through. So it cannot be used with most of the LED heat sinks available. It does fit on the current M@G D bodies however. That said it would be an ideal candidate for an incandescent build.

The anodizing was stripped off prior to machining. As you can see I machined it into a cone shape then finned it. I also turned off the lettering on the bezel ring and some of the knurling. The front end of the bezel ring has also be chamfered on the inner and outer edges for a unique look.

It comes with the two o-rings but no window or reflector. You'll likely want to use it with an aluminum reflector and glass window anyway.

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

Price is $45 shipped to the states via Priority Mail w/DC. International buyers please add $18 for Global Priority Mail w/tracking.

First to post an unconditional, "I'll take it" get's it.

My Paypal addy is in my profile.

Last edited: