• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF:2 GDUPs and Mule head SPF

litetube

Enlightened
I have 3 items for sale which will give the opportunity to get into a GDUP LE in two varieties and/or a mule head at a bit less damage to the wallet (or purse). Going a different direction in EDC lighting so cleaning out some misc. items

1)GDuP SSC .SPF $85.00 SPFThis one has a relatively minor issue with the low level. When the low level is selected it will come on at a brighter level and quickly "ramp" down to the proper low. Mid and High work as they should . Did a recalibration and it still does it. It does this completely consistently as if it is part of the programming but is not how the low was intended to work as far as I know. This may be an issue for some who would require low to come on immediately without it being bright first and possibly affecting "night vision". For others it may not be a huge issue and worth it to save about 50% of the cost of these great LEs . This is why I have priced it as such since it is not 100% as it should be.

2)SPF:GDuP Cree. Works as it should no problems. Great 3 level LE with a Q4 cree. Priced low to move. Get into a Gdup and save a bit to put into the rest of the setup $125SPF

3)SPF:Bare Al Mule head ony. This is a bare Al. Mule head with orings and window. E-series compatible and will work with either LE above. $32 SPF:

Trying to post a pic but having problems at the moment. will keep trying

All shipped First Class mail uninsured in CONUS included in price. Insurance is $2.00 extra. Money Order/Check/Cash accepted. No PP at this time.

Post here "I'll take it " and PM for details and or questions. Will check periodically and respond as quickly as possible. Will ship same day as payment received.

Thanx for looking !!!;)

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:2 GDUPs and Mule head Save $!!!!

Oooops ... Sorry delete me

Last edited:

David T

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:2 GDUPs and Mule head Save $!!!!

I'll take #3. Please check your PM. Thanks

starfiretoo