Where should I purchase a Nylon Holster for my E2E

E2E4ME

Newly Enlightened
This seems like an excellent site to ask such a question! I checked Surefire's website and they do not offer a nylon holster for the E2E. I would like to get a good one with a flap covering the light. Any suggestions?? Thanks for any information.

James

Size15's

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF James!

The V82 quick-release Nylon holster for the E2e can be ordered from any SureFire Dealer or SureFire themselves (800-828-8809).

Al

dtsoll

Enlightened
James,
I got a V82 and it's a fantastic holster. It came highly recommended and when I got it I was not disappointed. I think, I repeat, I think mine came from TTS. Around twelve bucks, money well spent. dtsoll

cabindriver

Newly Enlightened
James,
Try ripoffs.com. I've had success with their products. I'm using them for my E2s.
Jeff

dougmccoy

Enlightened
For those who dont know I would also recommend a Concealex (a similar product to Kydex)holster. I got mine from Eric of On Scene/Tactical. The one I've got will carry an E2,E2e and E2e+KL1 combo very happily and securely.
I have used mine for some months now and don't bother with my SF V82 holster. Although the quality of the V82 is (as always with SF)excellent I dont like the fact that the velcro flap is IMO too short. I know that the V82 was designed to carry the E2 or E2e but if you want to carry either of these two with a filter on the V82 is useless. It also wont fit when you have a KL1 on so IMO is not really that adaptable?

Doug