• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired RPM Clickies *** This lot Sold Out***

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale, M3, C3, 6xx, and others, "C" series Clickie Tails.

P9160007.jpg

P9230011.jpg

Basic info:
1) Hard anodize, black or natural
2) Uses McClickie switch
3) Tail stands
4) SF or Leef compatible (See note 5 below)

A few Details
1) This is the second run of these tails. The differences between the two runs is primarily cosmetic. The new run is rounded near the the top where the first run was chamfered. This creates a better edge for the anodize and shouldn't get "nicked" as easy. Both black and natural are hard anodized. The black version was glossy on the first run like a SF C2 or 6P and I made the new run more matte to match the SF U2 better. The natural on this run are not as matte as the black. All the tails in this run are "Plain" (without any trit slots milled in). The next lot will have three trit slots for 1.5 x 5mm vials and both black and natural will be the matte finish.

2) The ground path is made at the end of the body tube you are attaching these to. The threads and the end of the battery body must be free of anodize to create a contact. If the threads are anodized, then the tail must be able to screw down far enough to contact the battery tube end. I have successfully attached these to a M3, C3, 6P, 6Z, G2, U2, and a Pelican M6. I'm sure others would work too. If you want to use this on a SF U2...See info below on use of primary cells.

3) These utilize the "McClickie" switch that can be bought at "The Shoppe" or "LightHound". The switch is included and installed.

4) Ideally, the batteries must come to within 1/4" from the end of the battery tube in order for the switch spring to make sufficient contact pressure.

5) Two types of internal jamnuts are offered. The first and original one was made to use with SF lights. The second one was made to accommodate Leef bodies where only the end of the battery tube was free from anodize. The first version will thread down further than the second style. The jamnut on the new style has a thin flange that will contact the end of the battery tube, but in doing so, it prevents it from screwing down as far.

Style 1, Jam nut for SF lights
IMG_4484_2-1.jpg

Style 2, Jam nut for Leef bodies
IMG_4483_2-1.jpg

Info for use with a SF U2
I normally use Pila 168a cells in my U2 and upon trying primaries, I have found that the new tails will not create a contact between the switch spring and the batteries.
The U2 body has a band that holds the clip in place. The U2 appears to be the only SF body that has this condition. I thought the band would prevent an electrical contact on the end of the body, but in reality it stops the new tail from seating low enough to make good spring pressure on the batteries. My U2 is one of the first units (without plastic liner) and I'm not sure if the condition is the same for the newest versions.

So, if you are buying this to work on a SF U2, be advised that primaries won't work without the spacer shown below. If you purchased for a C3 or 6P series, there is no problem. IF you need one, I can offer the spacers for $5

The problem... the batteries are too far below the end of the battery tube.
IMG_4426-1.jpg
IMG_4421-1.jpg

The fix... a delrin and brass battery spacer made to fit in the U2 head.
IMG_4424-1.jpg
IMG_4423-1.jpg

The result... batteries will contact the switch... what a concept!
IMG_4425-1.jpg

Comparision picture shown with a SW01 and SW02
P9160003.jpg

Last, but not least... If you are not satisfied with the fit, finish, or function... please just pop it in the mail back to me and I'll refund your money.

Prices as follows:

Black or Natural, Plain (No Trit Slots)
$62 shipped 1st class in ConUS
$66 shipped 1st class Int.
Battery spacer for U2 $5
Paypal to:rmcaleve(at)pacbell.net

Make sure to include your CPF name in your Paypal and which style Jam nut you prefer.

Select the next available number for either black or natural and post here to confirm your order. I'll update the list as often as possible.

Thanks in advance.
R-

1) Black, plain, Glock18, SF style, +4 spacers, Paid, Shipped 9-25
2) Black, plain, Glock18, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
3) Black, plain, Glock18, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
4) Black, plain, Glock18, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
5) Black, plain, jefft, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-26
6) Black, plain, william laferty, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
7) Black, plain, donn, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
8) Black, plain, donn, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
9) Black, plain, seattlite, SF style, +spacer, Paid, Shipped 9-25
10) Black, plain, white light, SF sytle, Paid, Shipped 9-26
11) Black, plain, The Coach, SF Style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
12) Black, plain, Teego, Leef Style, Paid, Shipped 9-25

13) Natural, plain, Burman, Leef style, Paid, shipping 9-30
14) Natural, plain, william laferty, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
15) Natural, plain, william laferty, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
16) Natural, plain, DUQ, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
17) Natural, plain, seattlite, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-25
18) Natural, plain, white light, Leef style, Paid, Shipped 9-26
19) Natural, plain, DoublePlusLight, Leef style, extra SF JN, Paid, Shipped 9-29
20) Natural, plain, Bullet Bob, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-26
21) Natural, plain, Tessaiga, SF style, Paid, Shipped 9-26

Last edited:

GVS_Lakers

Banned
Re: RPM Clickies for Sale

These are super nice pieces, glad to see them available again. I assume they will work on a C2 as well?

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for offering these again. If I wasn't so dang broke, I'd pick up three of the natural's. As it is, I'll just have to stick with my SW02's for now. You should have no problem selling these quickly. Looking very forward to the M3 bezels too. :naughty:

It should be noted (frankly, I"m surprised at you, Richard, for not mentioning it :laughing:): the design of these tails was conceived at SHOT 2007, in Orlando, while a bunch of drunken CPF'ers (myself included) hovered over Richard and his laptop computer, throwing out crazy design ideas, while he easily whipped up a CAD drawing of this beauty.

Now, come on, guys. This creation was really a CPF collaboration! Doesn't that ADD value?! :D

GLOCK18

Enlightened

I'll take 1-4 black plain and 4 Battery spacer for U2

:paypal:

Last edited:

jefft

Enlightened

:paypal: for (1) plain black, SF jamnut style.

Oops, sorry. Didn't quite get your paypal addy correct. PayPal resent to correct address.

Last edited:

Burman

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 13) Natural, plain for Leef.

Last edited:

ambientmind

Enlightened

Wow, these are beautiful! Put me down for one of the next run with trit slots...and a titanium M3 bezel, i need both of those! Does anyone have a pic of this switch on an M3? Great work as always RPM! :drool:

seattlite

Enlightened

I'll take:
9) Black, plain , SF Style
17) Natural, plain, SF Style
+ Spacer for U2

Last edited:

The Coach

Enlightened

I'll take #10 black plain SF style.

EDIT: I didn't see WhiteLights post, I'll take #11 black plain SF style.

Last edited:

Teego

Newly Enlightened

#12 (I think, editing for the sake of other's edits) for my 6PD Leef frankenstein please. :paypal:

Last edited:

seattlite

Enlightened

:paypal: for the following:
9) Black, plain, seattlite, SF style, +spacer
17) Natural, plain, seattlite, SF style

Bullet Bob

Enlightened

:paypal:I'll Take no.20 natural. sending pay pal. sure fire

Last edited: