Next EDC: Jet-III Pro (or Pro ST) or Fenix TK-20?

michaelmcgo

Enlightened
I am debating between both of these lights. The only difference I could see aside from body style, is it appears the ST is forward clickie, while the Pro is reverse (doesn't really matter to me, I use both). Are there any other deciding factors, I want to use this light for EDC and hiking, and will be carrying it vertical in my back pocket.

Also, the Fenix TK-20 is in the equation and if you feel that is better than a Jetbeam (for EDC and hiking), feel free to let me know what you think.

I EDC a Fenix L2T, Surefire 6P, etc. in this location and have no problem with the size of a 6P.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I am debating between both of these lights. The only difference I could see aside from body style, is it appears the ST is forward clickie, while the Pro is reverse (doesn't really matter to me, I use both). Are there any other deciding factors, I want to use this light for EDC and hiking, and will be carrying it vertical in my back pocket.

Also, the Fenix TK-20 is in the equation and if you feel that is better than a Jetbeam (for EDC and hiking), feel free to let me know what you think.

I EDC a Fenix L2T, Surefire 6P, etc. in this location and have no problem with the size of a 6P.

I have a TK-20 and absolutely love it great woods light.But it is not a small light and is much bigger then a 6p here is a thread with some pic.https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/205800

michaelmcgo

Enlightened
The TK-20 is bigger than a 6P?!?

Do you mean in diameter or in length. Length I expected, but not overall size. Could somebody post a picture of a TK-20 next to a 6P or Fenix light please?

michaelmcgo

Enlightened
Well, I just ordered a Jet-III Pro ST with an OP reflector. I'll let you know how it is when I get it.