• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SSC P7/Flupic LE for the Aleph

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD via PM

For sale is a D-bin Seoul P7/Flupic (V2.2) light engine for the Aleph Mule. The AMC Mule shown is not included in this sale.

The LE features a DSWOJ P7 LED (from PhotonFanatic) and a V2.2 Flupic board pushing 1.2A on high. This should be good for approximately 300 lumens, give or take.

The Flupic driver requires the use of a single 3.7V Li Ion cell. It has three default levels, and can be programmed with your own preferred levels and even strobe if you are into that sort of thing. For more information check out The Standard FLuPIC operating guide.

The interior of the can is completely filled with thermal epoxy, and I have added a ring of V10 ultra green glow epoxy around the emitter. The dome of the LED does not touch the window of the AMC Mule as seen in the pictures below.

Asking $138, shipped via First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation (in the U.S.).

I am not looking for any trades at this time (unless you have BITZ, or nice HDS U60 with an aftermarket steel bezel).

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communications. Insurance is optional, and up to the discretion of the buyer. For Priority mail service, add $3. For insurance, add $2.

P7_LE004.jpg

P7_LE003.jpg

P7_LE002.jpg

P7_LE001.jpg

Again to be perfectly clear, the AMC Mule is not included in the sale of this LE.

Last edited: