My Dereelight DBS v2 with 3SM pill and R2 Upgrade came today!

MoreLumens4Me

Newly Enlightened
It came today! I just turned it on and Wow! It is bright and focused. I can't wait until I get to try it out tonight!:D

mechBgon

Enlightened
It came today! I just turned it on and Wow! It is bright and focused. I can't wait until I get to try it out tonight!:D

w00t! :party:

Still waiting for my R2 1S pill to come in from FlashCrazy, I hope the Postal Service didn't lose it. Maybe it'll come today :popcorn:

Axion

Enlightened
What's the color temp on your like. I just got my DBS today as well (ordered from Dereelight before FlashCrazy started selling them) and it's got a very blue/purple tint. I just ordered a 1S R2 pill from Flash Crazy and I'm hoping it's a little warmer.

cotter

Newly Enlightened
Nice! Im trying to figure out what light im gonna buy today, Im pretty much sold on the DBS V2 but still browsing the forums.

What is flash crazy website?

Im a noob and about to go camping in a couple of weeks.
I think i wanna do the DBS V2 with 18500 or whatever batteries but dont know which pill/bin...

I want it to be a monster thrower, I have a d-mini and d10 so i dont think i need multiple functions for it, just pure throw.

Do they make 18500 primaries? I wont be able to charge them when im camping

EDIT: Also, what is the difference of
1SM-2 and 1S and 3SD?

Last edited:

cotter

Newly Enlightened
I found it!
Just finished placing my order!

Thanks guys!

DBS V2 w/ 3SM Cree XR-E WC R2 (SMO)

I cant wait! :twothumbs

MoreLumens4Me

Newly Enlightened
I got out and tried my DBS v2 tonight in the dark. WOW! It throws far!:faint: I am very impressed at the throw for its size. We were walking the dog and I got the chance to use it. I wanted to thank FlashCrazy for his wonderful service. It came very quick and well packaged. Here is the link to his thread in CPFMarketPlace: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=184794

mechBgon

Enlightened
/me is still waiting for my R2 pill to come :sigh: At this rate, I bet the Postal Service lost it.

:candle:

Anyway, ain't that DBS something?! :twothumbs CrAzY throw!

sims2k

Enlightened
This is great...I was going to place an order with Dereelight. Now I can place an order here and get the light and modules faster.