• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FiveMega FM11- like new-$140.00 shipped

pete7226

Enlightened
Have an extra one these http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=161540 that I'm offering for sale. Like new condition-no blems whatsoever. Excellent output for around an hour. You wont be disappointed with this beauty. Batteries not included. paid $220.00+ brand new. Sell for $140.00 shipped. ConUs only. First "ill take it" here, gets it.

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega just released the Chrome version of the Throwmaster head which goes very good with this model.

Don't you dare drop $20 on the price or I will not resist it... Got a pic? (hint)

Good luck with your sale.

AlexGT

pete7226

Enlightened
Click on the link in my first post to see a pic. Its the shorter of the 2 lights pictured.

AlexGT PM sent

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:payment has been sent as agreed in our Private message.

Let me know the tracking information when you have shipped it.

Thank you so much! :twothumbs
AlexGT

Have an extra one these http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=161540 that I'm offering for sale. Like new condition-no blems whatsoever. Excellent output for around an hour. You wont be disappointed with this beauty. Batteries not included. paid $220.00+ brand new. Sell for $140.00 shipped. ConUs only. First "ill take it" here, gets it.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Pete!

When you have time, Can you please send me the tracking info to be on the lookout when it arrives?

Thanks!
AlexGT

pete7226

Enlightened
Thats the right tracking#, try it after 6 or 7 pm when they update their system, it should be in there.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the light, GAWD!!!!! it's friggin amazing! looks like a lightsaber!

Thank you so much!

AlexGT