Brightsest green led headlamp ?

MERCULA

Newly Enlightened
Im using the "buckmasters" Trident streamlight with
1green/3green/1 xenon options .

"3 night vision, Safety-green, 100,000 – hour life LEDs provide 11 lumens"

Anything else put out more power with green leds ? I dont really care about the Xenon .

Marduke

Flashaholic
The brightest would be to take a Cree headlamp and swap the white for a green, since the drive specs are similar.

Why the need for so much green?

MERCULA

Newly Enlightened
The brightest would be to take a Cree headlamp and swap the white for a green, since the drive specs are similar.

Why the need for so much green?
Bear with me Im a newb ,

A "cree" is just a style of led ? Or a brand ? Ive seen cree mentioned by a couple of manufactures .

I want the green because I use the headlamp when hunting , Its not sussposed to "spook game" :rolleyes: but It dosnt blind me and dosnt light up the entire woods .

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Bear with me Im a newb ,

A "cree" is just a style of led ? Or a brand ? Ive seen cree mentioned by a couple of manufactures .

I want the green because I use the headlamp when hunting , Its not sussposed to "spook game" :rolleyes: but It dosnt blind me and dosnt light up the entire woods .
Cree is a company that makes LEDs. When people here type Cree, they usually refer to the XR-E model of LED, the first of the current gen LEDs.

Our eyes are more sensitive to green then any other color, but I'm not sure about animal's eyes.