Nitecore Defender Infinity tritium install

Everett

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I always add tritium to my nicer lights, but my most recent, an NDI, was a bit more difficult because of the small size and thin parts. Here's the spot I settled on. I'm very happy with how it came out, maybe these shots can help if anyone else wants to attempt it.
This was done with a 1.55x5mm green tritium vial I bought on CPFMP. I modeled it first to check the fit:

EDIT: my images are not working, here's a link to the album (this thread is useless without them)
http://picasaweb.google.com/everett6881/NDITritium

Last edited:

Everett

Newly Enlightened
are they not working? I can see them when I view the post...

Optik49

Enlightened
Nice clean job.
What type of glue did you use to hold it into place? Epoxy? Silicone?

Last edited:

sbd45acp

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I always add tritium to my nicer lights, but my most recent, an NDI, was a bit more difficult because of the small size and thin parts. Here's the spot I settled on. I'm very happy with how it came out, maybe these shots can help if anyone else wants to attempt it.
This was done with a 1.55x5mm green tritium vial I bought on CPFMP. I modeled it first to check the fit:

EDIT: my images are not working, here's a link to the album (this thread is useless without them)
http://picasaweb.google.com/everett6881/NDITritium
Sir,
I have tried to post this question before, but I can't seem to discover where it went> I need help in finding a source for Tritium vials or an installer for firearms night sight applications. Can you or other members direct me?

Steven

[email protected]

[email protected]

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice install! Looks like a good spot for the tritium where it will be visible yet well protected.