www.knivesandtools.com from Holland/Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauno

Newly Enlightened
Any experience from this Dutch shop.

I´m looking for Lumapower MVP 3xCree and they have it at very good price and they are official dealer.
Lights at this size and price is good to have within EU (no customs/taxes) and for possible warranty matters.

I have now and then visiting their page 3 and half years, but never needed to buy anything..

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you would be better off taking this to CPFMP...

You`d probably get answers over there faster and that is the right place for this aswell.....:cool:

Jauno

Newly Enlightened
Maybe, even though i´m not manufacturer or dealer myself.
Thanks for scandinavian co-operation :thumbsup:

sound & light guy

Newly Enlightened
Land of cheese, windmills and tulips (Holland/the
Hi Jauno,

I am from Holland and I did actually buy several lights from knivesandtools aka the KATO group, among them the Lumapower MVP 3xCree.

I am very satisfied with their fast service and the high quality lights they have in stock like Fenix, Nitecore, LumaPower and Surefire. BTW, they need 2 weeks to get the Lumapower lights from their (European?) dealer. If you read their customer reviews (in Dutch), you'll see high marks and a high level of satisfaction. I also had some rather technical questions that were answered in a kind and efficient way, they have good knowledge of the lights they are selling and it took just literally a few seconds before somebody answered the phone when I called them. :twothumbs BTW, moderators, do I break a rule with this shameless advertising ?

About the MVP itself, I really like it, altough I measured it to be around 400 Lumens in my homemade but rather accurate IS (more about that in another thread I want to start). IMHO Selfbuilt did a rather excellent review of the MVP and some other interesting lights overhere https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/205174 (wow, I just copied my first link without problems).:clap:
I think his max lightbox values x 3 are roughly the corresponding lumens, i own several lights he reviewed and measured in his lightbox.

Anyway, I bought the MVP as a replacement for my M*gCharger. Now I have more lumens, a smaller light, 3 levels and a strobe, a nice floody beam, no more dark rings, about the same runtime but at a constant level and I have 4 18650's that just take 3 hours to recharge instead of 16 hours. What is there more to wish for ? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Greetings from Holland, Kees.

asfaltpiloot

Newly Enlightened
Hello Jauno,

I have good experiences with them.
Bought a lot off them and even today got a few new toys from them.
If items are in stock they shipp fast.
Never had problems.

Take care and happy new year,
Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.