Like a L0D but not an L0D

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Hey guys, what light is the same size as an L0D Q4, same output, several modes, and etc but as a different brand? Must use AA or AAA. I know jetbeam makes a light like that but cannot recall the name. Please note this will be going on a keychain. Thanks in advance!

Marduke

Flashaholic
LiteFlux LF2, LF2X, Fenix LD01 (LOD with no strobe, SOS, Q5, and higher PWM)

There is also the Lumapower Avenger and Tiablo MA1, but I do not recommend those.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Why don't you like the MA1? I've got a differently branded A1 that I really like but don't use because I'm a multi-level user.

The 2 modes are way off in brightness and runtime compared to the advertised. It is useless as a 2-mode light IMO. For the price, there are much better options.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's also the ARCmania Extreme III (basically, a polished LF2). JetBeam's JET-µ hasn't been available for a while.

There's lots of AA options, but I'll leave it to someone else whose kept current to compile a list.

matt0

Enlightened
Hey guys, what light is the same size as an L0D Q4, same output, several modes, and etc but as a different brand? Must use AA or AAA. I know jetbeam makes a light like that but cannot recall the name. Please note this will be going on a keychain. Thanks in advance!

Why not an L0D?
thinking.gif

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I am going to buy an L0D to begin with and maybe give it away to a family member. Plus I like to have different lights of the same size for different occasions.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
The jetbeam one you are talking about is the elusive jet-u , as in jet micro...the "u" being the closest looking thing to the symbol for micro. Its a great light.Self built has a thread on it comparing it to the older L0D.Hihgly reccommend the LF2X

Crenshaw

matt0

Enlightened
The jetbeam one you are talking about is the elusive jet-u , as in jet micro...the "u" being the closest looking thing to the symbol for micro. Its a great light.Self built has a thread on it comparing it to the older L0D.Hihgly reccommend the LF2X

Crenshaw

FYI:

Alt + 0181 will give you the Mu symbol "µ"

/offtopic