Yay for SF warranty

IcantC

Enlightened
My M6 head had some foam cushion tear(not sure how) See here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/210191, called SF and they asked to send it back. I also started talking to him about my E1B and how it was bluer than all my other lights. He said to send the head in and they will take a look at it.

Well guess what, they sent me a new E1B head which is perfect pure white! It works perfectly outside now!

Also they sent a new M6 head, the color does not match my M6, but oh well I know there will be variances and will not mind.

So as many mention, if you have a SF and are unhappy, just CALL them. Don't waste time emailing, moaning, groaning or complaining here.

H2Orower

Enlightened
My M6 head had some foam cushion tear(not sure how) See here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/210191, called SF and they asked to send it back. I also started talking to him about my E1B and how it was bluer than all my other lights. He said to send the head in and they will take a look at it.

Well guess what, they sent me a new E1B head which is perfect pure white! It works perfectly outside now!

Also they sent a new M6 head, the color does not match my M6, but oh well I know there will be variances and will not mind.

So as many mention, if you have a SF and are unhappy, just CALL them. Don't waste time emailing, moaning, groaning or complaining here.

Yup. I can also attest to their excellent support for their products. Like you said, if there's something wrong, just call them up. You don't see companies backing up their products the way SF does very often. Good for them! Maybe our American car manufacturers can learn something from them. Make an excellent product with a fantastic warranty to back it up and there will be plenty of people willing to pay for it.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Yes, I agree. Day before yesterday I called Surefire customer service and told them that one of my U2 clicky tailcaps was not functioning, and they said that they would send a new tailcap out to me. I said that I would send them the defective tailcap, and they said, "no, you don't have to do that".

Bill