• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS mint LunaSol 20 price drop & new offer(sold)

white light

Enlightened
I have for sale a new never used LunaSol 20 as received from Don from the first run.Light will ship via FedEx ground with tracking.US sales only please.Priced to sell at $416.00 now $410.00 now 405.00 for a brand new Ti light,no pp fees and I'll take care of the shipping!!Sorry no trades,I need to pay an unexpected bill :(----now includes 2 new 3v rechargable cells and overnight shipping----:thinking:

Last edited:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS mint LunaSol 20

:bumpit: for great light, price & sellar !

LED61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS mint LunaSol 20 price drop

This will go in a hurry like a hot cake. Great price for a great light. the only thing holding me back is cash.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

hello you better jump

$410 is an outright STEAL for this creme de la creme McGizmo. I know times are tough, but that's when flashaholics GET tough! Tough it up, fellas, and just FIND some money for this one! You won't regret it!

hivoltage

Enlightened

I have searched and cant find my answer. What are the lumens output on each mode of this light? I mean is it a bright light or what? Thanks!!

brucec

Enlightened

I have searched and cant find my answer. What are the lumens output on each mode of this light? I mean is it a bright light or what? Thanks!!

Piston Drive. First level is 3 3mm LEDs driven at about 18mA I think. The high mode is a Golden Dragon driven at 400mA. I produces about 75 lumens on high. This is available if you look at the Lunasol FAQ in McGizmo's section. This really is a nice light, best of the McGizmo's. Which means best of the best.

Piston Drive. First level is 3 3mm LEDs driven at about 18mA I think. The high mode is a Golden Dragon driven at 400mA. I produces about 75 lumens on high. This is available if you look at the Lunasol FAQ in McGizmo's section. This really is a nice light, best of the McGizmo's. Which means best of the best.

Not sure it's a Golden Dragon on the first run, which this light is from. But it's definitely best of the best by being a McGizmo. And hivoltage: as far as "bright" that's relative. The brightness on the outer ring of LED's is not super bright, but instead provides a great flood. The center LED is the thrower, and it is very bright.

white light

Enlightened

Hey Guys--thanks for all the good words.This light does have the Osram Golden Dragon LED in it.The glass lens is also set very well to the piont that I would not change it out.Like some say if it isn't broken don't fix it.Really I am only selling it to cover an unexspected $1500.00 vet bill.With all the lights I've bought there is no way I could tell the wife no.Plus I love my dog too :grin2:.Any how I'll be selling some Hid's over at the market.I'm going to sell just what I have to,to make the payment;) Thanks again.----------pm Price drop

white light

Enlightened

AM Bump -- brand new--never used or carried--any takers--:thinking:

Britelumens

Enlightened

A bump for a great buyer and seller! :thumbsup:

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

humzai

Newly Enlightened

Would you bee willing to do a buy it now on ebay? I only ask because I would like to take advantage of the live search cashback.

white light

Enlightened

Hey there,not to sure about the ebay thing?I have had some really bad deals go over where I sold an item the guy reported it not as described and PP refunded him with out my consent.The item was never returned.Please pm me your email address and he can discuss things further.I do have bills that need to be taken care of.Really I do not under stand why it has not sold as it is 100% new and $100.00 less from original price?

Strange, indeed. I thought I was giving them away (the pair I sold a few weeks ago) at $430 and $410, but THIS is the steal of the month for sure! It seems to be a horrible time to sell anything, I don't know. Jesse, if I hadn't just bought two more from Don I'd be all over it.

loveit

Enlightened

This is a good deal. I would love one of these, but it is the money. Times are tough right now. If I could afford a $400 light, this would be the one to get. Best of luck with the sale. Someone will score big!