For all you 3P clone owners

djkt

Newly Enlightened
I bought one of fivemega 3P like alot of you guys have and I put a Dereelight 3SD dropin in it and what a super bright light. I had Dereelight take the low voltage cut-off out of the pill. They suggested it and did it with no extra cost. This little light is a monster with three levels. I don't know how to do beam shots or I would. I ran the light on high for thirty minutes and it may have drop a little on brightness but it got pretty hot, not to hot to handle but kinda of hot. I don't have a Malkoff to compare it with, but this thing is as bright as the Dereelight dropin I have running on a 18650 cell. Just something think about, take care.

Dennis

djkt

Newly Enlightened
What battery are you running it on? Primary or Safe Chemistry?

Surefire primary. I don't have any cr123 to try. The more I play with it the more I like it. I might have stretch the truth, it is not quite as bright as the one using 18650 cell but nearly as bright.

Dennis

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 6P bored to accept the 18650's. I use an M30 in it.
Yesterday, I was put the M30 in a real 3P and I couldn't tell the difference in output.

Even side by side with my 6P w/2 primaries & M60 the M30 3P setup just seem in par with output.

Note: for some reason the M30 has a pleasant warm tint compared to the M60, yet it seems equally as bright.:thumbsup:

djkt

Newly Enlightened
I have a 6P bored to accept the 18650's. I use an M30 in it.
Yesterday, I was put the M30 in a real 3P and I couldn't tell the difference in output.

Even side by side with my 6P w/2 primaries & M60 the M30 3P setup just seem in par with output.

Note: for some reason the M30 has a pleasant warm tint compared to the M60, yet it seems equally as bright.:thumbsup:

How's that bored 6P working for you.

Dennis

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the bored 6P. Especially the lack of the 2 cell rattle. Another cool feature is that when I take off the head to change LED's the battery doesn't fall out.

I can't think of anything bad about it.