Seen the new Ti Olight T-10 limited?

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
Take a look at the latest piece of Titanium pocket candy:

http://www.batteryjunction.com/olight-titanium-infinitum.html

*R2 WD emitter

*Continuosly variable from 7 - 200 lumens

*CR123 or lion RCR123's

*Runtime (man. specs) 1.5hrs @ 200lm, 50hrs @ 7lm.

Sweet looking light. Did I mention there are only 100* of these in polished titanium?

MattK from Battery J helped with input on the features & looks like a great all rounder. I saw these on a European site originally, but only with the bead blasted finish. Also they had already sold out of the pre-orders...

*Make that 98...:naughty:

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Matt,

Didn't realize I started a twin thread on these...and now everyone is raining on my parade:party::oops:.

I do have a couple, maybe can answer them:

Will the a pressure switch be available for these?
Curious as I may want the option to mount this sometime, and I see one available for the M20.

How about a reverse clickie that would allow for tailstanding?
Love the forward switch, but use the tailstanding ability at night as a reading light.
Not a big deal, but it would be nice to be able to swap them out as desired.

The outer diameter looks the same as the Fenix P2D so the accessories you may have (filters & diffuser) should work. The P2D head is ~21.5mm.

Thanks Matt. Sorry for the twin threads:ohgeez:.

Really looking forward to the new toy. Looks like you guys hit a home run with this thing.

Last edited:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
No plans for a pressure switch that I know of - there is a pressure switch for the T20's that could cossibly fit but I cannot confirm at all until next week.

No reverse clickie and I don't think the internals can be swapped with the reverse internals as I believe the body is different for the different switches.

The Infinitum comes with a diffuser or red filter as a free gift and accessory filters/diffusers will be available in a few weeks. I'd bet that the Fenix stuff would fit as well.