You guys forced me into buying 5 LEDs.

tpcollins

Newly Enlightened
After losing my Streamlight Stinger while hunting this past fall, I searched websites for flashlight options and came across CPF. After reading numerous posts, I ordered an EagleTac T10C2. Nice light but had hoped for more throw. Found a Christmas bargain on an Olight T20 for my step-son, thought I'd try a Fenix TK11 for my son-in-law but they sent a TK10 by mistake. Dealer sent out the TK11 with return postage and then I decided I wanted Flashcrazy's last DereeLight DBS V2 R2 - and I'm officially broke. Here's my overall impression of these lights:

EagleTac T10C2 - super nice light, wish it had a lower setting than 60 lumens for going to treestand in morning.

DereeLight DBS R2 - simply awesome, Darth Vader light saber, the lowest setting is suitable for going to treestand in morning, albeit a tad heavy but I was used to my Stinger.

Fexix TK10 - very nice light, throws as well if not better than the T10C2, nice clip attachment, didn't like anti-roll tactical ring, put on smooth spacer but not fond of the copper color, wish it was black.

Fenix TK11 - sending this one back instead, no clip attachment, no spacer ring, big clunky anti-roll tackical ring, just didn't like it after comparing to the other lights.

Olight T20 - nicest looking, best quality of the 5, very streamline, SOS and Strobe features are unique, turns down to a very low setting which my step-son will appreciate going to treestand in the morning. Even the holster and lanyard are much, much better than the others. Although probably the least powerful, this one is the gem of the bunch - but I do love my DereeLight.

I'm going to have to delete this website from my favorites list because I can't afford you guys anymore!

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
They didn't warn you to hang on to your wallet!!?? Shame on them :whoopin:
Well at least you got some nice lights and made good choices there. :thumbsup:

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
TPC you should put an orange or red filter over your flashlight for going to the treestand that will cut down on the light output make you far less noticeable and then that 60 lumen setting isn't so bad. I have filters from other lights and if I have to use the old masking tape trick to keep it on for a certain application that's what I do. The LEDs have very little light in the red spectrum so if you go with a true red filter you will have next to nothing which is why I suggest orange.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
5 lights? So, you'd better delete this website frm your favorites! Have someone install a filter-program, so that you can't access it anymore!!! :devil:

I bought my Surefires before having a look around here, in fact, it was my Surefire dealer who told me the address. I came here, had a look around, but was happy with my Surefires and the drop-ins for the Maglites. Indeed, I thought all these "chineese" lights were more or less junk... :ohgeez:

Then, at an event, I got a Fenix in my hands and remembered CPF, decided to do some researches about that light. A few months ago, I bought that light, the L2D, together with an L0D. That was OK, but came back here. I'm still here. :naughty:

Yesterday I had to change my signature, as my lights don't fit in anymore. I'm still waiting for the Clicky and the polished Titanium...:crazy:

carrot

Flashaholic
FIVE LIGHTS? Look what these guys made me buy....

3121102837_c60b0bdbdf.jpg

2367248423_effcae4fc0.jpg

There's more but no pictures... I tell ya, it NEVER ENDS!

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
And imagine that most of the lights on these pictures are over $100, a few over $200, $300...:whistle:

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't fault your choices. You have one that I own, and the rest I wouldn't mind owning. :thumbsup: