Flashlights on Television

Warbird

Newly Enlightened
I Was watching the TV program CSI last night and I was wondering which flashlights they were using. Does anyone know what kinds of flashlights (SF,SL,etc. and what type)they use on CSI ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks
Jim <font color="green"> </font> <font color="green"> </font>

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
SureFire M4:

csim4s.jpg

csim4s2.jpg

Brinkmann Legend LX:

csilx1.jpg

Also plenty of Streamlight scorpions, the odd Stinger, I`m sure I`ve seen a 9N/9Z once or twice, and there was even an Inova X5 the one time.

Oh, and there was this one:

csilite.jpg

Anyone know that one? I`m not so sure. A UKE or PT perhaps?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
the picture at the bottom shows an older version UKE SL4 with the translucent bezel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the picture on top is almost definitely a surefire M4. i can even see the milled section on the body where the logos and model names are etched. the cooling fins behind the bezel are also very distinctive.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info!

The first 2 pics show M4s in use.

Sorry for the fuzziness but I have to have the worst TV reception in the country, from a crummy set-top antenna that`s all bent out of shape. It`s running through a signal booster and two VCRs which have signal conditioning built in too, but it`s still horrendous on most channels. Channel 5 is known for having a weak signal.

I`d love one of those digital "freeview" recievers but I`d need to hang a great big antenna up in here to get it to work so I havn`t got one just yet.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

arioch

Enlightened
MMMM... Marg Helgenberger ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif