What a Super Gift: E2e -HA!

Craig720

Enlightened
I just landed a new job after being out of work for more than one year. Whew! My wife bought me an E2e-HA as congratulations. She likes mine a whole lot, so I think I'll be buying one for her with my first paycheck!

I'm filling out the return postcard for staying up to date with SureFire products and I have questions. Does the E2e-HA have a Serial Number, and, if so, where the heck is it? I sure can't find it. And is there anything I should know? Any accessories I should know about?

I'm brand new to the SureFire world, but I LOVE this "illumination product!"

Size15's

Flashaholic
Great news about you getting a job!
You must feel great.
There's nothing quite like spending your first paycheck of a new job.

For the E2e

Currently:
Long PocketClip
MN02 low output long runtime Lamp Assembly
KL1 1W Luxeon Bezel

To be released this year:
KL4 5W Luxeon Bezel (White)
Z57 Clickie TailCap
KL1-HA-RD (Red)
KL1-HA-GN (Green)
KL1-HA-BL (Blue)

All my E2e's have serial numbers on the body under the "SureFire" logo to the right and will be in the format "A10404"
If you have a brand new E2e it will have "EXECUTIVE ELITE E2e" and "US PATENT 6222138" on the opposite face.

Enjoy your E2e and your new job!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Size15s said:
To be released this year:
KL4 5W Luxeon Bezel (White)
Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See-See - Al spilling "da beans" - first time someone supposedly "in-the-know" gives us an ETA on the KL4 - THIS YEAR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Klaus

And congrats @Craig !

Size15's

Flashaholic
Klaus, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif
That's what the 2003 Catalog says. Believe it if you want.
SureFire have seven months...

Al

Craig720

Enlightened
Thanks for your replies. I do have a question. The clip on my SureFire is EXTREMELY tight. It's difficult to slide a screwdriver underneath it. It is so tight it's marring and slowly eating through one of my thick leather jeans belts.

Is there a way to loosen the clip up a bit?

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's what i never liked about the E2e clip...its a pocket clip -only-, which means you'll have a hard time clipping it to anything else. you can just bend it up a bit carefully, so the tension is eased somewhat or you can simply change the clip to an M2/E2o clip which should be more suited to being clipped on your belt. you can get one from surefire, and changing it is a fairly simple and straightforward task /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
call sf and ask for tech support, ask for the longer M2/E20 clip. they will probably send you one for free.