Olight dealers?

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am having a hard time finding an Olight dealer, any suggestions would be appreciated.
I tried 4sevens, got an odd email from them today so now my quest continues. One in Canada would apparently be a great benefit.
Thanks.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
4 sevens is an excellent and reliable dealer..did you ask a weird question? I bought my O light and several others from him.

Sector7

Enlightened
I understand BatteryJunction is the official North America dealer for Olight. You can contact MattK at the Dealer CPFMarketplace, good customer service.

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
i've bought olights from both 4sevens.com and batteryjunction.com and i can say they both have excellent service and fast shipping

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
4sevens simply ran out of something I need, This thread isn't a complaint, I just need to round up a certain gift in a certain time-frame. My order was placed with 4Sevens prior to this thread, I am looking for another dealer for a second light that I can perhaps drive to.
I have always had great luck with David, and he will always be first on my list for purchases.

R.ticle One

Newly Enlightened
These guys closed up shop, I called both of them outside of Toronto and both gals said they are shutting their doors for good (Canada wide), no inventory.

Serious? Wow, that's news to me, I'd thought about dealing with them in the past. Thanks for the heads up.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might also check out EliteLED.com. He carries the full line of Olights as well as some parts, including filters and extension tubes.
His service is very speedy, too.