Inova customer service

Sandman_Bravo

Newly Enlightened
I have an earlier model T5 from Inova and was looking at the newer versions on-line; which have double the output. I wrote the company on a lark, asking if there was any way to upgrade the one I already own. They wrote back saying just return it with $29.99 and they'd send the new model out to me. How's that for customer service?!

What had prompted me to write; was a thread here about River Rock lights and that person had posted they contacted the company about a defective light & it was replaced. So, while I was in the typing mode, I also contacted River Rock about a flashlight I had problems with from the day I bought it. (I had tossed it in my glovebox and forgot it) They wrote back and are sending me a replacement!

I have two new lights on the way! I have nothing but praise for these two companies and their customer service deptarments. Kinda brings a tear to my eye...:)
You don't always find good customer service out there in the real world- it's nice when you do experience it.

cyberspyder

Enlightened
I've had NO luck with their CS.....T1 tailcap crapped out, so they sent a replacement about 5 months ago...obviously, it was the wrong tailcap, as it didn't fit. I sent it back, requesting that they send me the correct one.....absolutely NO response from them for another 4 months, until I decided to pressure them more, as my T1 is useless ATM.

Sandman_Bravo

Newly Enlightened
I got the flashlight in the mail. A lot has changed from the old model. There is a new switch and 4 modes of output. (low, high, strobe, pushbutton/momentary on) There is also a new battery holder; it still uses 3 cr123's but they go in a holder with both + and - terminals at the top. This makes the bottom cap strictly structural, no current carrying capacity and the batteries don't rattle under heavy use. The head & reflector are also redesigned and the max output is rated at 200 lumens. All in all, a great new design compared to my old model :)

Latest posts