Easily amused... Vic SAK LED flashlights

Stainz

Enlightened
I liked my little Premium P2D from last year... my S-F 6PL, E1B, & E2DL. My INOVA X1s - and X5, too. Not so much that Lowe 2xC cell monster - it went back. Today's mail brought a keeper - with a new Victorinox Swiss Army knife. Yeah, they were discussed 15+ months ago - but, still, what neat flashlights!

I am referring to the 2xAA silver LED flashlight that Victorinox sources with some of their knife offerings. It's the current one - #V2A-MR - $50 list - 4.5 oz - .8" x 5.5" - 4.8W - 225 ft range - 3.5hr - on their site (Part of INOVA's site.). This is a nice flashlight... obviously, an INOVA product - even the Victorinox data sheet gives their RI address. White output is warmer - probably a fourth the intensity level of the 6PL's output with a similar coverage.

I guess, with the move towards more and more output and features, it's just nice to have a simple and functional AA-powered LED flashlight. It's output is a larger and warmer spot than the blueish tight/slightly brighter spot of a 3xAA LED Maglite, making it a bit more utilitarian in the house. I see one by the bedside - the S-Fs by the back door and in the cars. The best thing... I bought a Vic SAK I wanted actually cheaper as a set with the light! Also, I have a nice-sized 'bug-out-box' - the metal tin the pair came packed in. Shop around - these things are still available - and often, that knife is as cheap as anyone else will have it, but you'll score a cute LED flashlight, too.

Stainz

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now it's time to upgrade the old Lux III with a Seoul LED.:thumbsup:
vic1mediumhg2.jpg

vic2mediumgz6.jpg

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a jewelers clamp and can be found here for $11.50.

Thanks to Darkzero for posting this cool tool in one of his pictures I now own one. :) It is very handy, especially for the price.

greenLED

Flashaholic
It's a jewelers clamp and can be found here for $11.50.

Thanks to Darkzero for posting this cool tool in one of his pictures I now own one. :) It is very handy, especially for the price.
Thanks, Nitroz!
So, that's where I'd seen that thing. It was in one of Will's reaaally old threads, modding an Infinity light!