Has anyone from UK already bought ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impunitus

Newly Enlightened
anything from these guys:

http://www.nightgear.co.uk/

And if so, what's your take on them? Thanks in advance.

To moderators: I don't know if this is against the rules, I'm just trying to exercise some caution since I intend to buy a rather expensive item (SF X400, therefore the LED section of the forum).

Cheers,

R

seale_navy

Enlightened
hi there...

i bought my surefire E1B from nightgear too. No worries its a safe website. I got a refund from them too on items i bought too..

the moderator would not allow this actually. but i understand ur position and concern, since ur rather new..

cheers. Im from Uk too..

Moonshadow

Enlightened
Hi Impunitus;

I bought a Gladius from them last August, and it arrived just fine a couple of days later. The light itself is superb and, although I believe it is traditional at this point to say 'YMMV', the service I had from Nightgear was absolutely fine.

cheers,

MS

Dave.

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a G2 from them on the 19th of Jan and it arrived on the 21st. Free delivery which made it the cheapest available at the time including eBay. No problems at all. (Some of their stuff is standard RRP though so it's always good to check the competition.)

DM51

Flashaholic
To moderators: I don't know if this is against the rules, I'm just trying to exercise some caution since I intend to buy a rather expensive item (SF X400, therefore the LED section of the forum).
Welcome to CPF, Impunitus.

It's a slightly grey area, as obviously it is unavoidable that there are going to be references to dealers now and then, but we prefer discussions about them to be taken to CPFMarketPlace. You'll need to register there separately if you haven't already done so. I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.