Help ID this 1AAA brinkman?

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Visiting my cousins place this weekend, and he showed me this little solitaire look alike. I flipped BC I have been wanting to put a 2AAA minimag head onto a solitaire. He said he got it as a gift from a relative.

Anyone know where to get these? Thanks in advance:grin2:

dscn0505cr0.jpg

dscn0506bs4.jpg

dscn0507ju8.jpg

dscn0508cu6.jpg

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one of those years ago. I don't think they make them anymore. My dad has one that runs on 2AA, and looks nearly identical to a MiniMag 2AA. I bet they had to stop making both of these because they too closely resembled the Mag-Lite designs.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
I got one of those years ago. I don't think they make them anymore. My dad has one that runs on 2AA, and looks nearly identical to a MiniMag 2AA. I bet they had to stop making both of these because they too closely resembled the Mag-Lite designs.

yeah... its EXACTLY like a solitaire fitted with a 2AAA MM head. feel, fit, finish, heft feels exactly like a MAG product.

flashburn72

Newly Enlightened
I have seen these lights in the rite aid/ walgreen stores maybe want to try there. I will look next time i am in there since we have them on every corner where i live. Iirc they sold them in a three pack with a 2aa and a 2 or 3d.
They also have a led version on the brinkmann web site.