Need ID on LED conversion heads.

lentuk

Newly Enlightened
I have been away from flashlights for a few years and I am taking stock of what I have laying around and found several LED conversion heads for older Surefire lights, I cant remember where or when I got these, can someone ID these for me please?
20231004_154703.jpg

I have an extra I would like to make into a light, whats the most simple way to do that?
Get a solid host like a SureFire 6P.

This listing is selling one in nice condition. Seller @desert.snake is solid too. Just takes a bit for shipping at times. The stock 6P will take 16650s or 2x CR123s. Will need to be bored out to accept 18650s.

Another option is getting a Malkoff MD2. If you're ordering from the Malkoff site, there's always a 20% off code.

Here's the host. While you're at it, add a hi/lo switch and you'll get even more utility out of an excellent light.

I use the Thyrm LPC for a no-scratch, no-marring option. It actually fits perfectly without the need for O-rings. Others use the Cloud Defensive clip as another good alternative.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Not just Malkoff, but I'd say based on that label; before Gene created his full-fledged Production company.

lentuk

Newly Enlightened
I have a Malkoff tail switch to go with the M61 so I ordered these parts.

Order summary
H-L_Switch_Ring_compact_cropped.jpg
High/Low Bezel Switch for MD2 × 1
MDC_Head_Tool_Front_compact_cropped.jpg
Malkoff MDX Head Wrench × 1
MalkoffMD2Body_compact_cropped.jpg
MD2 Body × 1
MDX_Head_compact_cropped.jpg
MDX-22.3 Head Black HA III × 1