Will JetBeam III M fit in an Olight M 20 Holster?

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
I will be purchasing a JetBeam III M shortly and I am looking for a quality holster that fits a standard size nylon duty belt. I've handled the Olight holster and love the design. Obviously my question is, are they compatible?

Furthermore, after in service defensive tactics training in recent weeks that was heavily influenced by Krav Maga techniques, I will be purchasing the optional strike bezel. Specifically, I need a holster that can carry the JetBeam bezel down with the strike bezel installed. I've used the search function and found the Maxpedition and Stallion holsters mentioned, but I 'm unsure if they are compatible with 1) bezel down carry and 2)the optional strike bezel.

Bezel down carry compatibility is a must. The brass would frown upon carrying the light bezel up because of it's aggressive appearance and I can see potential for self inflicted injury while performing routine duties let alone physical confrontations with noncompliant or combative individuals.

Thank you for any input you can provide.

PS - Let's keep the "flashlights used as self defense tools debate" out of this discussion.:dedhorse::banned:

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
After comparing dimensions of the two lights, the M 20 holster should work. I have pulled the trigger on the JB III M, bezel, and holster, plus a couple battery mags. Wish me luck!:naughty:

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Jet-IIIM fits in the Olight M20 holster easily bezel down. However I don't have the strike bezel so I can't try that, but if it doesn't increase the head diameter much then it should be no problem.

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
The Jet-IIIM fits in the Olight M20 holster easily bezel down. However I don't have the strike bezel so I can't try that, but if it doesn't increase the head diameter much then it should be no problem.

Thanks for the input. :thumbsup: As far as head diameter, I don't believe the bezel increases it much at all.

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Did the Olight holster work OK with the JetBeam III-M? I need a holster, soon. BTW were do you find a Olight M-20 Holster? Thanks

Actually it worked pretty well. I had to remove the pocket clip from the light or it would snag when drawing it. Also if you have the strike bezel installed, you will have to cover the hole at the bottom of the holster(I used electrical tape) or the bezel can slip through. I purchased mine at batteryjunction.com.