Dammit Barbolight... Waterproof Battery Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
All right. I am not easy to embarrass and I was just embarrassed.

So... I bought a Maxpedition Pygmy back-pack (love it by the way) for carrying stuff w/me when I ride my SV650 and, of course, I put a flashlight in it and some spare batteries; batteries are in my Barbolight waterproof spares carrier.

I headed out to Home Depot to pick up some stuff and I threw on my back-pack. I hopped on my SV650 and headed up to Home Depot.

I am in the store for about 3 minutes when a 24 to 27 year old guy comes up to offer assistance. I didn't need any so I declined. About the same time that I declined, my Barbolight Spares Carrier drops out of my pack and on to the floor...

... the Home Depot guy starts to help pick it up and stops... It was then, that I realized just how much of a resemblance that it has to a certain type of implement that... well... for God's sake, just look at the picture.

Water-ProofBatteryCarrier.jpg

I picked it up, put it in my backpack and made damn sure that he backpack was zipped up so no repeat performances could occur. So I walk away and start thinking, "oh, thank God it had batteries in it... he may have recognized it as a battery carrier". Well I am sure you can see the flaw in that line of thinking.

Dammit Barbolight! Why couldn't you have made the bottom flat or something like that?????

Greta

Flashaholic
Gentlemen... *ahem*... you seriously need to come up out of the gutter once in awhile. You'd probably find that most people wouldn't jump to the place you did. Seriously. Unless the Home Depot guy is a brother gutter-dweller, I doubt he thought anything more of it than it was a battery tube... :rolleyes:

... and on that note... you are free to continue this discussion along these lines in the Underground. Let's close this thread up before it sinks even deeper into the muck... shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.