• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN from sale: Milky 4-flats L1

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
I couldn't bring myself to EDC it so I'm selling:

One minty Gen 1 four-flats L1 that Milky worked his magic on: now has an SSC P4 USVOI with McR18j.
A true classic - fantastic ergonomics, beautifully smooth beam with creamy tint, brilliant "high" and perfect "low", Surefire + Milky build quality.

dsc01794js3.jpg

dsc01795cq4.jpg

I don't have the lanyard ring, but custom lanyard shown is included.
Asking WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Price is CASH PayPal in USD. CC PayPal possible, but please add 4% to total. Buyers with PP accounts in GBP are advised to pay in £ (avoiding PP currency converter), please use USD-GBP conversion at www.xe.com

Price now includes worldwide shipping with tracking (if service unavailable for a particular destination, delivery confirmation)!

My ebay username is " Brizzler! " -feel free to check my feedback. If there is a problem with the sale do get back to me before posting "jeers" and we will try to sort something out.

First :takeit: posted here with no conditions/questions gets it. Will then PM my PayPal address and :paypal: expected within 24 hours thereafter, including delivery address information in message. Will ship as soon as possible after payment received.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky 4-flats L1 in UK for EU! >> Pricedrop!! <<

:bumpit: with pricedrop!

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky 4-flats L1 in UK for EU! >> Pricedrop x2 <<

BUMP with pricedrop in time for the weekend! :poke:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

What driver does it have?

What is the drive current on high?

My understanding is that the light retains the stock driver, i.e. giving 90min of good regulation on 1 primary before output declines on high. Not sure what the actual current is but this gives a good 100 lumens out the front... :D

Scottiver

Enlightened

These are awesome lights! Milky's most famous mod. I wear mine on a lanyard every night while walking my dog.
Also, if you call surefire and ask for one they will send you a replacement lanyard ring for free, no questions asked. :twothumbs

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

Its a stock two-stage tailcap?

Or how does it work?:)

Usual L1 tailcap operation: squeeze a bit for momentary "low", push harder for "high", twist for constant on, first "low" then "high".
Tailcap perhaps appears a little unusal in the pictures because I've knotted the lanyard into the groove that the lanyard ring might go into.

For someone so experienced in high-end/custom light matters, I'm surprised you're not familiar with one of Milky's best known mods, Toby! ;) Here's your opportunity to buy one - and within the EU! :poke:

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Usual L1 tailcap operation: squeeze a bit for momentary "low", push harder for "high", twist for constant on, first "low" then "high".
Tailcap perhaps appears a little unusal in the pictures because I've knotted the lanyard into the groove that the lanyard ring might go into.

For someone so experienced in high-end/custom light matters, I'm surprised you're not familiar with one of Milky's best known mods, Toby! ;) Here's your opportunity to buy one - and within the EU! :poke:

I had many Milky-Mods, but never an Milky L1...:naughty:

BTW PM sent

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky 4-flats L1 in UK for EU! >> FINAL Pricedrop <<

Still available... :confused:

So: BUMP with final PRICEDROP!! :party:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky 4-flats L1 in UK for EU! >> FINAL Pricedrop <<

:bumpit:

Can't say I can understand why this is still here: this is a mint light and priced a good 10% below other ML1's currently on offer on the forums :thinking: ...yes, I'm making a loss on this. And there's no risk of being nailed by customs (within the EU) for once!

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky 4-flats L1! NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE >> FINAL Pricedrop <<

Now shipping WORLDWIDE at NO EXTRA COST!

:wave:

Hammer Train

Banned

Can you pm me your best price posted to me in Brighton in GBP please?! pm sent too...

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

Still available...:whistle:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened

Bumpity Bump!

:poke:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky 4-flats L1! NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE >> ANOTHER Pricedrop <<

Oh damnit - let's have another pricedrop after all! :naughty:

And this one really is FINAL - I really am making enough of a loss on, especially given UK shipping costs... if this does not sell now, back into the collection drawer it goes :sigh:

Brizzler

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky 4-flats L1! NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE >> ANOTHER Pricedrop <<

Another bump...!
Will withdraw this from sale in the near future.